Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today

I am new to this whole blog thing here but I feel like I need one to just relieve all the unnecessary stress in my life. I didn't want to say my name so I made up a pseudo name so that if anyone should find it they won't know who I am. The reason why I named this blog One Way Conversations is because well I will write here all my thoughts or things I want to say and really its a one way conversation with myself. I mean if I get followers cool but this is here so that I can sift through my inner most thoughts. I will come up with names for everyone in my life because well I don't want to use real names and I believe that they wouldn't want their real names out there either. Anyways I hope to update this more often and maybe people will come along for the ride if I am lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment