Thursday, February 10, 2011

Circle the Drain

You know this whole fight with Ro is going horribly. We haven't talked for a couple of days and it seriously a couple days too long. The last time we went over twenty four hours of not speaking was when I was 10 and he was 12. He ruined my favorite Barbie because he decided being friends with Greg was way more cool than hanging out with a 10 year old. So he came over with the boys as I was playing by myself and they teased me, told him to ruin my Barbie if he still wanted to their friend. I could tell he didn't want to ruin it but he wanted to have guy friends so he did it to be cool. I cried of course because the Barbie was given to me by my aunt who had passed away. It was the last thing she ever gave me besides a hug and he ruined it. He showed up on my door step a few days later in a suit with a gift. It was this Coca Cola polar bear watch I had wanted a few weeks back. Apparently he spent all his lunch money on the machine to try to win it for me. Of course he was so damn cute in that suit and the fact that he would do that for me to apologize was the icing on the cake. We've been friends ever since, sure we have our arguments but never like this. Never where we didn't talk to each other for days at a time, usually we bicker, argue and then we just get over it by bringing up old times.

I have tried to call him, text him, email him, tweet him, face book him and I even called his parents house. He won't talk to me and well his mom hasn't seen him for the past two days. I am so worried about him and our friendship. Somethings are going down here in my house and I really just want to talk to Ro. He gets me like no one else does and he always cheers me up some how. I don't know why he is taking this whole Kyle thing to heart. Its really confusing to me because not too long ago he was hanging all over Cherie and that didn't get me all jealous. Now that I mention Kyle and all of a sudden Ro decides he wants us to take things slow and date again.

Speaking of Kyle, I really like him a lot and since Ro isn't around well I've been hanging out with Kyle a bit more. Like the other day I went to one of Kyles Rugby games, it was freezing but still I had fun seeing him get all sweaty. He looked really good in the uniform. I like that Kyle and I are only kissing and holding hands. He doesn't make me feel pressured to do anything else and maybe that's because he doesn't want to do anything else. We've talked about things and he is all for taking things slow. I mean I am in no rush to lose my virginity but at times when we're all making out I feel like I could. I guess he just gets me all hot and bothered but then again I get all creeped out about the whole sex thing.  I mean everyone, and I mean EVERYONE says it sucks the first time. It's not enjoyable for the girl at all and really it takes a few times to get used to it. So why in the world would I want to do something that isn't enjoyable and makes me bleed? Pssh I bleed for a few days once a month and that is enough.

Anyways Kyle introduced me to some of his friends who are really cool. I mean I don't know them really but they seemed nice. It's kind of weird going to school now that I don't really talk to anyone. I mean I talk to Peter and Meghan but they are so wrapped up in lovers lane that it gets kind of annoying. Meghan seems nice, I actually invited her to come over later to watch movies and do our nails. Which reminds me I have to text Cassie to see if we are still on for tomorrow night. Kyle has an away game in Delaware so the whole gang minus Ro is going up to cheer him on. I figured Cassie would want to go and maybe see her brother again. Gah the bell is about to ring so I must be going to English now.. By the way Mr. Grey showed me a picture of their little peanut and she looks amazing. She better have his eyes with his dark hair, everything else can be his wife's.

No comments:

Post a Comment